I know this has come up before but is there please a way to let us know who (meaning non-HPL) is using meeting rooms? I know I could dig in from Outlook to look room by room, but when I have a customer in front of me, I don't always think of that. Not to mention when we have docents at WD. I can't just keep calling Hiawatha, Sarah, or someone else in Programming.
A one-stop shop on the blog like we used to giving the weekly schedule would be extremely helpful.
Thanks--Darcy
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I second and third this request.
I do know that sometimes the Outlook printout for the Concourse meeting room is in the accordian folder...
but is *really* nice to have it on the blog.
I fourth and fifth this request. It is important that we let people know where the meeting is taking place. Please publish this weekly list again!
Post a Comment