Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flash Drives

***That's a great question Lisa! We have purchased flash drives and headphones but the Smart Money Manager cash register hasn't been set up to allow this type of function. Perhaps it will in the near future?***
Saima

Could we sell flash drives, the same way we're selling tote bags?

If that's not possible, could they sell them at Inversion?

I get asked for them fairly often; it would be great if we were able to meet the need for them.

Lisa

3 comments:

Robyn Lewis said...

and headphones!!! they are hot like cigarettes in prison!

Somer said...

There is a very nice convenience store in the tunnel under the Shell building, next to Thai Spice that sells flash drives. I was in there over lunch and asked. Not a perfect solution, but at least it is nearby if anyone asks during the day.

Anonymous said...

There's a Thai Spice in the tunnels? I gotta get out more...

Lisa