This needs a Sprockets order.
Saima
The doors to the men's bathrooms are always propped open and the smells practically knock a person down. Can we shave a bit off the bottom of the doors so they automatically close upon entering and leaving? Or can we issue air freshener to each floor? Something?
L Reeves
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
From what I understand, that is how the men's restroom has always been. I wonder if it has something to do with the vent stack? I'm no plumber, but if that's clogged, I believe the "air" (euphemism, for sure) from the plumbing system cannot escape and ends up backing up into the source area.
Could someone please have GSD come and look at the problem? It is impossible to stand anywhere near that elevator at times and I get at least one complaint per week about this.
Thanks,
... Allen
Post a Comment