Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Refunds -- coin copy --1st floor printer?

What is the procedure for refunds if something doesn't print on the 1st floor printer (linked to the 64 public computers)?

That printer isn't part of Coin Copier equipment...I think customers have to have a machine number when they call for a refund.

(I wasn't here for any of the formal copier trainings)

~katie

2 comments:

Darcy said...

If it's a problem with the printer, that's IT.

I see it going several ways (and correct me, someone, if I am wrong):
* Print it for them
* Put the money back on their card the same way you would transfer funds
* If they want cash, we can't do that. Then, they need to call the number on the copier or print card dispenser. I don't remember what the turn-around time is.

Does this help?

Katie said...

Also...

there is supposed to be a login/password/magic decoder ring that will let you see the print queue.

Can someone post that information, or send it to me? I missed the formal trainings.